Choose the ideal sunglasses for your lifestyle and sports activity
At Space Healthcare we’ve carefully selected the Maui Jim range of sunglasses to provide the best in performance and protection for a wide range of sports.
Your eyes are just like your skin – they need protection from UV radiation, even on cloudy, overcast days. Wearing sunglasses is a preventative measure to help you decrease your likelihood of developing eye health issues or diseases that may be linked to UV exposure.
Here are a few tips to keep your eyes safe in the sun.
- If you wear glasses or contact lenses, it is important to have a spare pair of prescription sunglasses to keep your eyes safe.
- Look for sunglasses that are close fitting as they help to prevent light getting behind your sunglasses and into your eyes
- The best colour lenses for protecting your eyes are brown, amber, green or grey
- UV light is strongest in the middle of the day so take extra care around these times
- Sunlight bouncing off water is even stronger so it is especially important to protect your eyes on the beach
All Space Healthcare, all our sunglasses have 100% UV protection and we can fit prescription lenses to the great range of Maui Jim styles.