Lifelong value for long-term sight
Laser eye surgery is pain-free, quick and the results offer long-term vision correction. Unlike purchasing new glasses and expensive, repeat contact lens prescriptions, it is one-off surgical process carried out by our expert surgeon in our state-of-the-art clinical centre in Leamington Spa.
Quality of life and freedom are priceless. And this, combined with our unrivalled medical environment, ultra-modern technology and fantastic service makes laser eye surgery an affordable option.
Unlike many other clinics and hospitals, we have no hidden costs and surprising extras – we are transparent with our fees and uncompromising on quality. And our team is on-hand to speak with you personally about pricing. However, we need to complete our thorough assessment in order to give you an accurate treatment plan. Arrange your FREE consultation so we can give you more details
Laser reading vision correction may involve one eye or both eyes, depending upon the treatment that is best for you: Raindrop™ and Supracor™ treatments are carried out on one eye only, Blended Monovision is a treatment on both eyes.
Our fees for laser vision correction will represent the treatment that is best for you: this may include blade-free Intralase treatment and 1st, 2nd or 3rd generation Wavefront procedures. It will always include any required take-home medication and the appropriate post-operative care.
Intraocular lens replacement and cataract surgery fees will depend on the lens type you choose.
Treatment financing options at Space Healthcare*
If you are thinking about laser eye surgery or intraocular lens replacement but are worried about the costs, Space Healthcare’s patient financing could help. We offer:
- Interest-free credit over 12 months, so you can break down the costs of laser eye surgery into one initial deposit and 12 equal monthly direct debit payments.
- Up to 60 months interest-bearing to spread the cost of your laser eye surgery procedure over up to 5 years.
Our finance options help spread the cost of laser eye surgery, reading prescription correction, IOL treatment or cataract treatment; making procedures like LASIK or Raindrop even more affordable.
Repayments start one month after the agreement has been accepted. The application is completed online in privacy, a decision given within seconds and the agreement signed online using e-signature, all in just a few minutes.
How it works.
- Once you have discussed your treatment and agreed the cost, we’ll email you a link which will allow you to apply online, in the comfort of your home.
- Simply complete your details online and submit for approval: 10 – 15 seconds later, you’ll receive a decision.
- When the loan is approved, simply sign the credit agreement online using e-signature, and confirm your ID using your Credit or Debit card.
- The whole process is totally web based to make getting the treatment you want easier, faster and more affordable.
If you would like to discuss this further with one of our team please contact Amy, our Clinical Care Manager, on 01926 282282
*Space Healthcare Limited (FRN: 707452) is an Appointed Representative of Chrysalis Finance Limited which is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority to carry out the regulated activity of credit brokering. Finance is available subject to status.
Representative example: Lens replacement (IOL) fee/amount of credit £3250.00; 60 monthly payment of £72.62; Total amount repayable £4357.40; Representative 12.9% APR variable.